Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's Up?

OMG!!!

It's my first blog post in multiple months! So, in the last few months, I have started high school and gotten a dSLT camera. Not a dSLR, a dSLT. Its like a dSLR except a different design. But that doesn't really matter, it works the same with high quality pics and that all that matters. I plan on posting more on this blog and maybe some of the pics too. Look forward to that, readers (if you exist).

Also, I have started high school. Gone on to the next chapter of my life as my last post said. It is fun I guess. It's a ton of work which I barely finish, leaving me little to no time to actually have hobbies like blogging.

It's cold outside suddenly (yes i am random) and I love it! I finally got to break out my beanie and my russian hat to keep warm. They compliment my sweaters (I wear sweaters most everyday) quite nicely.

In other news, Libyan dictator Gaddafi has been killed, which means (unfortunately) Obama is almost definitely going to be reelected. It's a shame, I was quite supportive of Herman Cain, who was originally a radio talk show host here in Georgia.Oh well...

I should probably be doing something more productive right now, so.... Good Night Readers (if you exist)!

No comments:

Post a Comment