Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hmm...

For some reason, I can never remember to come back to my blog. I guess these sporadic every-three-month posts will have to do. What does it matter anyways? Is there even  anyone reading these? Oh well... My life here in Georgia is as dull as ever and I am just going with the flow, doing my homework and just thinking. I have thought a lot but I haven't had any results to my thinking other than my many questions about humanity and its oddness. Why are people so selfish? And lazy? And mean? We are an odd people, unable to live with people while constantly pushing them away. Obviously we don't understand the basics to life. But who I am I to talk, I do and am all of these things. There's another thing about humans. We love to criticize. We constantly criticize while hypocritically doing all of the things we are criticizing. See, if I was a popular blogger, I would be getting tons of hate mail just because people love to find faults with others. Well, that's all I got for now. Readers (if you exist), see whenever I remember about this blog again.

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment